Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New-Old Releasing as FREEBIES!!

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away, ok I'll stop. But really, in the beginning of making scrap kits, I had a lot of kits that were PTU, but back then, they were small kits, and not like they are today. I was going to pitch them, because they do take up quite a bit of space on my external. But, before I do that, I decided that maybe someone could do something with them. So for the next couple of weeks, I'm going to be posting some of them to let everyone just have some fun with them. If you like them, YAY, if you download them and don't, just pitch them. But I do hope you all find some use for them. So here is the first one, I don't even remember the names of the kits anymore, so I am just giving them generic names. Hope you enjoy them.

And you can get this one HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment